An opportunity with a fast growing, female led online start up in the lifestyle and design space in a beautifully restored former factory in Toronto’s East End.
Starting Wage $18/hr
10-18 hours a week but flexible based on the needs of the candidate
Seasonal as needed/part time work. To begin ASAP and ramp up to more hours through December & early January. Weekend availability not required. Possibility of extended part time work post January.
- Some retail experience an asset
- Self-motivated and a strong attention to detail
- Self-starting and takes initiative
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Aesthetically/visually inclined (preparing gift boxes, packing orders in a way that fits the expectations of our customers)
- Dependable and reliable
- Quick to learn
- Familiarity with Shopify is an asset
- Monitoring and fulfilling online orders
- Assisting in receiving merchandise, and managing existing inventory
- Daily organizing and upkeep of the shop
- Other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Comfortable standing, bending, lifting and lugging
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with the subject 'ERIN & CO Job Application'. Please include your resume and a cover letter to let us know why you'd be a good fit for ERIN & CO.